Re: Meeting, LUG in November?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus <josh" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting, LUG in November?
Date: 2003-10-13 15:43:45
Lists: sfpug
sounds good to me.  We can do it here if you like

Patrick Hatcher
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

                    Josh Berkus
                    <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c       To:     SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
                    om>                    cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     [sfpug] Meeting, LUG in November?
                    10/12/2003 01:00

I'd like to have a meeting in November, we haven't seen each other in a

If it works out, we might instead send a delegation to BALUG; but they have

not so far responded to my e-mail.

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco