Re: Access and PG ODBC problem

From: anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access and PG ODBC problem
Date: 2004-10-05 14:53:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,
Inno can do all of that as well and it's a true open source project. I
really don't like supporting MS$ in any way.

I will take a look at the stuff on wix.sf.net iirc

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
Senior Programmer/Analyst
M&I Trust and Investment Management

"Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
10/05/2004 09:32 AM

<anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
cc

Subject
RE: [ODBC] Access and PG ODBC problem