exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file

From: Steve(dot)Toutant(at)inspq(dot)qc(dot)ca
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file
Date: 2013-05-28 15:28:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
Using postgres 9.2, I created a FOREIGN TABLE on a csv file. It works.
But I need to change the structure of the data and I created several sql
select using union, like
select .... from .foreign table... where...
union
select .... from .foreign table... where...
union
It works for the first 10 select but then I get
ERROR: exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file
"/srv/www/data/antidote/registre.csv"

What is it MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS? and how can I modify it without changing
the code and re-compile? I tried using postgref.conf but this parameters
is not recognize.
thanks
steve