Re: Cannot link to postgres 8.0.0 databases using ODBC from

From: laurie(dot)burrow(at)powerconv(dot)alstom(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot link to postgres 8.0.0 databases using ODBC from
Date: 2005-02-21 12:39:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Eric,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately your suggestion ...

> I'd try turning off log_disconnections, and see if you get any joy. If
> that works and the log still displays problems
> related to BackendRun, I'd email the pg-hackers list.

had no effect on the fault. I'll cross post on pg_hackers

Laurie

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.