Re: COPY returns Bad timestamp external rep..

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Ron Johnson <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson" <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net>
Cc: PgSQL Novice ML <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>,pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY returns Bad timestamp external rep..
Date: 2002-05-24 14:48:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
used PERL

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-932-0610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

                    Ron Johnson
                    <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net>       To:     PgSQL Novice ML <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
                    Sent by:                      cc:
                    pgsql-novice-owner(at)post       Subject:     Re: [NOVICE] COPY returns Bad timestamp external rep..
                    gresql.org

                    05/23/2002 04:37 PM

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 18:29, Patrick Hatcher wrote:

> Stupid me.  Thanks, your suggestion worked.

So, which one worked?  The scripting language, or awk?