Re: Query performance issue

From: Jayadevan M <Jayadevan(dot)Maymala(at)ibsplc(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PGSQL Performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>,pgsql-performance-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query performance issue
Date: 2011-08-31 11:19:37
Lists: pgsql-performance

> > Please run EXPLAIN ANALYZE on the query and post that, it's hard to
> > what's wrong from just the query plan, without knowing where the time
> > actually spent.
> Here is the explain analyze
Going through the url tells me that statistics may be off. I will try
analyzing the tables. That should help?

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."