Re: pg_hba.conf

From: azwa(at)nc(dot)com(dot)my
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_hba.conf
Date: 2004-03-10 05:39:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

by the way i've settle my connection problem between client application
and server itself . this is happen because of editing the parameter in
pg_hba.conf
while the environment(database was running) was active. tq

azwa(at)postgresql(dot)org
Sent by: pgsql-sql-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
12:12 PM Today