Re: importing DB2 timestamp?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane <tgl" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: importing DB2 timestamp?
Date: 2002-11-26 16:42:30
Lists: pgsql-novice
that was it.  thank you!

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com

                    Tom Lane
                    <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>           To:     "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
                    Sent by:                      cc:     pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
                    pgsql-novice-owner(at)post       Subject:     Re: [NOVICE] importing DB2 timestamp?
                    gresql.org

                    11/25/2002 07:23 PM

"Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com> writes:
> I'm receiving a flat file dump from a DB2 feed.  In this file, I have a
> number of timestamp fields that appear as such:
> 2002-10-30-19.00.05.224939. Pg doesn't seem to recognize this as a valid
> timestamp.  I've tried converting the timestamp to   2002-10-30-19
> 00:05:224939  and 2002-10-30-19 00:05:22, but it still won't import.

I would think you want '2002-10-30 19:00:05.224939'.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Frank LeeDate: 2002-11-26 16:57:06