Re: Possible Bug - pgAdminIII 1.4.0

From: Mitch S McKenzie <mmckenzie(at)unmc(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible Bug - pgAdminIII 1.4.0
Date: 2005-11-30 22:57:44
Lists: pgadmin-support
"First off, do stay on the list, do not mail privately for support!"

Take it easy, it was an accident.

I tried again with the latest windows snap shot version and the problem I
had with 1.4.0 works fine on 1.5 devel.

Thanks.

Mitch McKenzie
Programmer/Analyst
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Sent by: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
11/30/2005 04:03 PM

Mitch S McKenzie <mmckenzie(at)unmc(dot)edu>, pgAdmin Support
<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
cc

Subject
Re: [pgadmin-support] Possible Bug - pgAdminIII 1.4.0

Mitch S McKenzie wrote:

> I tried a snapshot version of the software and it is now fixed
> (1.5_devel).

Ah, uh, what? Dave, any changes I'm not aware of? This issue should be
in ctlSecurityPanel.cpp or dlgProperty.cpp, but these are untouched.
Some kind of magic, or a wx problem? Dave, did you use wx2.6.2 for the
release build?

Regards,
Andreas

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend