Postgres References

From: Ken(dot)Rosensteel(at)Bull(dot)com
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres References
Date: 2010-11-03 14:57:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

I work for Bull Information Systems in Phoenix.

We have this year converted a very large site in Europe to use Postgres.
They execute 1 Billion SQL statements per day....

Now they have a new CIO.  The new CIO is questioning about PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL

I know this is the week for PGWest, and I wish I were there....so I don't
know if this message is an inconvenience or  perhaps an opportunity to ask
the question to others.

In any case thanks for your thoughts.

Ken Rosensteel
Bull Information Systems
(602) 862-4532

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-11-03 17:51:05