Re: designer tool connect to PostgreSQL

From: azwa(at)nc(dot)com(dot)my
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: designer tool connect to PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-03-11 01:51:08
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

thanks to all for the responnd...i've look into all the tools mentioned
and found many tools which has a great feautre such as designing/modelling
the object/table but it seems look like that there is no tools that can do
the ETL process. thanks in advance

Rich Hall <rhall(at)micropat(dot)com>
03/08/2004 10:55 AM EST