Re: PostgreSQL ODBC 8.04.0200 and Crystal Reports XI Developer

From: Raiford(at)labware(dot)com
To: Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL ODBC 8.04.0200 and Crystal Reports XI Developer
Date: 2010-10-08 14:06:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Peter,

I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but I found that once I installed
Crystal 2008 the problem went away.  Its surprising that there was nothing
in the ODBC trace for the driver connect.  Maybe Crystal is trying to be
"smart" and talking to the driver directly instead of issuing normal ODBC
calls?  Regardless, now I have the fun game of seeing what's different so
I can update our runtime files install. :)

Jon