Dear sirs,

From: "Gyan Kapur" <gyan_kapur(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dear sirs,
Date: 2002-06-08 05:14:40
Lists: pgsql-novice
I've been given a server on a shared virtual server environment, and am hoping to install posgres.  Unfortunately for the security of virtual servers using shared memory (IPC) is a bad idea.  Therefore I ask is there a way to install posgreSQL on a server without IPC (Shared memory?)

Please send replies carbon copied to my email advising if there is.

Thanks for all your help,
                                   Gyan Kapur

pgsql-novice by date