Re: a: queries across databases b: plperl

From: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Wayne M(dot) Syvinski" <matthew(at)techcelsior(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a: queries across databases b: plperl
Date: 2003-08-18 15:18:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

No, that's during creation. I mean after it's been created. Say I create my
tables, create a schema, then want to MOVE the tables to that schema.

There should also be a way to remove elements from a schema too, to outside
any schemas.

The three schema moves for existing tables that I am thinking about:
table1 -> schema1.table1
schema1.table1 -> table1
schema1.table1 -> schema2.table1