Re: Need a better way to word this statement for the

From: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Need a better way to word this statement for the
Date: 2002-11-25 14:30:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I usually say "all [reported] bugs have been (resolved|closed)" or something
to that effect -"There are no known bugs remaining to be fixed".

And about that "best has gotten better'" line. I don't like it, but I don't
really have anything that I like either. I did come put with "With this
release PostgreSQL solidifies it's position as the [premiere] [descriptions
follow: standards-compliant, reliable and full-featured Open Source]
ORDBMS."

Hope that helps.
-J