Re: What is the best platform for Business

From: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
To: Akan T Rajah <akan(at)weblords(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is the best platform for Business
Date: 2003-02-21 15:47:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Stay away from Informix. That's a $20,000 wasted, and with an uncertain
future IMHO.

Component: Favorite -> least fav
Database: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL
Language: Python, JPython, PHP (web-only), Java, C++
Toolkit: wxWindows (used everywhere, where applicable (Python, C++))
Alternate Toolkit: Qt (for C++ only)