Re: pgadmin3 query tools

From: efesar <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 query tools
Date: 2003-04-02 18:49:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Andreas,

> >That's old code. It's been namespaced for more than a month.

I just committed the changes that deal with that. Go ahead and update. Also
there is a bit more functionality on the QueryBuilder. I'll be spending most
of the day finishing up what I started. It should be mostly done by the end
of today (unless the coffee wears off).

> Look at pgTable::GetSql(), there I browse, force pgCollections to
> populate and update pgColumns. It's easy, and could be done from
> PG_TABLES as well.
> Calling ShowTreeDetails(browser,0,0,0,0) has virtually no cost after the
> first call.

Good to know.

> That's totally impossible. A long time ago, I decided to write error
> free code. Since then, my code has been proven to be complete, precise,
> delicious, juicy, absolutely genious and defect free.
> Well, almost... ;-)

:) It must have a been some M*cr*s*ft conspirator.

> Just tell me where you find something. And I'll find out who's at my
> machine adding that leaks while I'm off-site. Just reviewed all
> ExecuteSet and found two missing pgSet deletes in pgColumn and
> pgSequence.

I can't find them now, so I'm guessing the missing deletes cleared them up.

-Keith