Re: configure fails on solaris

From: "Stergios Zissakis" <szis(at)intranet(dot)gr>
To: "Edwin New" <edwin_new(at)toll(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: configure fails on solaris
Date: 2004-06-24 08:00:32
Lists: pgsql-ports
configure fails on solarisConfigrure fails to run a test problem. When I
came across this it was the LD_LIBRARY_PATH that was wrong.
Keep in mind that configure is a script which fork execs a new shell. If the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not pointing to the right places (libz, readline, etc)
configure will fail.

Modify your .profile or the file your ENV variable points to, to include the
right path LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sterge