Re: Bad Timestamp Format

From: "G(dot)Nagarajan" <gnagarajan(at)dkf(dot)de>
To: "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bad Timestamp Format
Date: 2002-01-26 16:14:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Hi Tom,

I went to ResultSet.java and made all the formats into
df = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm");

so now it works. As I don't require the seconds and milliseconds part,
it is ok now.

my program inserts the date values in the "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm" format.
Perhaps that is causing the problem. However I am not changing the
default format either in the driver or in the database.

Thanks,
Nagarajan.