Re: No suitable driver found exception

From: "Nick Fankhauser" <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>
To: "Amanda K(dot) Martino" <amartino(at)mitre(dot)org>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No suitable driver found exception
Date: 2002-01-31 21:04:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
This error usually means that the connection URL is not right. Try putting a
debug line into your code that prints the database URL just before it gets
used in the Store method. It should match one of these three forms:

jdbc:postgresql:database
jdbc:postgresql://host/database
jdbc:postgresql://host:port/database

-Nick