query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded

From: "Rainer Mager" <rmager(at)vgkk(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded
Date: 2000-06-12 08:25:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I would expect this to be a FAQ but I can't find anything in the docs or on
the net. I'm trying to restore a pg_dumped database (via "psql <
databasefile") and get this error:

query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded

Is there anyway to adjust this buffer (preferrably without rebuilding PG)?
Or is there a better way to restore a database?

Thanks,

--Rainer