Dead sequence

From: "Kelvin Varst" <kelvin(at)varst(dot)dk>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dead sequence
Date: 2003-11-04 17:26:32
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi,

I have manually created a PostgreSQL Sequence. It has been working ok for a
while now, but now it is dead! I can not access the sequence anyway. I
normaly use PgAdmin III (PostgreSQL 7.3), and I can see from the Query
window, that the time just keep running, and nothing happens. I tried to
access through PSQL, through PuTTY, with the same result. I can't even DROP
the sequence. Is there anyone that can help me?

Kelvin :-)