Im only getting limited data

From: "Graham Vickrage" <graham(at)digitalplanit(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Im only getting limited data
Date: 2002-07-31 19:55:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have just installed Postgres ODBC driver 7.02 on NT Server 4.

I am trying to query a postgres DB on a Linux box from perl scripts running
on the win server, I have managed to bring back data but only in part. It
seems that the data set is limited ie either one row with a table with lots
of columns or a few rows if only selecting one column.

Does this sound like a cache problem if so surrely the default would be
higher, any suggestion welcome.

Thanks

Graham.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Graham VickrageDate: 2002-07-31 21:10:32