RE: VB and ODBC

From: "Graham Vickrage" <graham(at)digitalplanit(dot)com>
To: "Michael Ansley (UK)" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec-telecom-systems(dot)com>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: VB and ODBC
Date: 2001-04-27 17:02:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
RE: [INTERFACES] VB and ODBCThanks for the advice, but I seem to still be
having probs.

I can't leave out the name param as its required so the only option is to
leave it blank. If I put anything else in its place then it comes back with
an error that the files does not exist.

When I give an empty string as the name there are no errors, so assuming
this is working how do I then extract the data from the dataconnectioin and
print it in the doc?

With perl DBI it might be something like
$query = DBI->connect(etc...) ;
$query->fetchrow();

What it the equivelant for VB?

P.S. I got my client ODBC driver from www.greatbridge.com is there a version
from the postgres site I should be using instead?

A struggling perl programmer trying to write VB.