RE: AW: [HACKERS] TRANSACTIONS

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Zeugswetter Andreas SB" <ZeugswetterA(at)wien(dot)spardat(dot)at>
Cc: "'hackers'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: AW: [HACKERS] TRANSACTIONS
Date: 2000-02-23 17:03:29
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

At least Oracle does so. AFAIK,transaction cancel
could be avoided except FATAL error cases using
embedded SQL. Dupicate index error is the typical
one.

Vadim has already planned to implement savepoint.
Of cource implicit per statement rollback is one of
the case. I have thought it had already been a
consensus.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp