Windows Installer with Configuration Instructions

From: "Harley Milne" <harley(at)talksure(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows Installer with Configuration Instructions
Date: 2004-02-04 18:54:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I urgently need to a working windows installer that can successfully install
and configure a version of postgresql.

It's been a frustrating experience trying to locate and use anything I have
found out there.

I've tried installing a couple installers that I've located, but the server
never seems to start.

I'm running Win 2k SP 4

If somebody has an installer and instructions that work, please can you send
them to me.
I need to convert a 2 table Access dB to gresql and and update the tomcat
app to use JDBC or OBDC to connect to the new dB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx
Talksure International. www.talksure.com
Steadfast, Reliable, Trustworthy!