Little Help please

From: "Dave & Eileen Brooks" <daveeileen(at)home(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Little Help please
Date: 2001-10-06 17:26:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

I recently downloaded pgadmin II and installed it on windows 98.

I have postgresql running on readhat 7 standard installation.

I Start postmaster & to run in the bg.
Netstat shows that PGDATA is listening on port 5432

When I try to connect pgadmin as postgres, I get a “-2147467259” error
message.

I have been unable to connect to your mail list and can not find any
resources to help with the problem.
Is there an online manual or document that can help me with this problem?

Thanks
Dave R. Brooks