From: "Tauren Mills" <tauren(at)servlets(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Loading an SQL command file via JDBC
Date: 2001-06-07 08:44:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I have a text file that contains a bunch of SQL commands. I need to execute
all of those commands via JDBC. Obviously, I could read the file in, parse
it, and execute each command one at a time. But is there a simple JDBC or
SQL command that will simplify this and automatically load an entire list of
commands?

For instance, I think the MySQL database has something like a "source"
command that might do this.

Thanks,
Tauren