Re: [GENERAL] MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM

From: "Matthew M(dot)" <initri(at)initri(dot)com>
To: "Serkan Bekta? \(by way of Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>\)" <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM
Date: 2002-02-19 22:17:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Serkan,

Actually, it sounds like you don't have a primary key set up properly, and
Access can't deal with that.  Check to make sure that you do!  Just an idea.
You could also try adding a field named "TIMESTAMP" that is a date/time
field.
I believe that might fix the problem too.  Access can be funny when
connecting
to remote databases.

- Matthew