Re: Anyone using pgreplicator?

From: Richard Welty <rwelty(at)averillpark(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone using pgreplicator?
Date: 2004-04-29 15:16:43
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:47:26 +0800 Alan Graham <alan(dot)graham(at)infonetsystems(dot)com(dot)au> wrote:
> I fixed my problem with pgReplicator, so the test system is merrily
> replicating between Perth and Brisbane as I type. Bandwidth usage is
> low at the moment. The problem was embarrassingly simple once I checked
> the actual SQL being received on the remote server. (Thanks Stef of .za
> for the suggestion).

any chance of your publishing notes on how you got pgreplicator going?
i've taken two shots at it, and gotten stuck on getting tcl-dp working properly
both times. from a functionality point of view, it's closer to what i want than
any of the others, but it's been frustrating as hell to try and get going.

richard
--
Richard Welty rwelty(at)averillpark(dot)net
Averill Park Networking 518-573-7592