Hello everybody,some question!

From: "Tong Hoai Dan" <Dan(dot)TH(at)hcmut(dot)cinetvn(dot)com>
To: "PosgresSQL org(dot)" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hello everybody,some question!
Date: 1998-09-24 02:42:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am doing the thesis about Internet shopping.The plattform in my thesis is
Linux Redhat 4.0 and I use Perl5.0 to code it.
I wanna know some info about the tool that's support Perl to manage the
Postgres database .For example the tool for browse data in HTML table with
checkbox inside every cell (to help customer select some products they
like).
Thank you much,
Tong Hoai Dan
(Last year student from Technology university of Hochiminh city,Vietname )