Re: Basic phpPgAdmin Questions

From: "Daniel Secomb" <dan(at)ds-d(dot)com>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Basic phpPgAdmin Questions
Date: 2004-08-06 04:16:42
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi Robert,

You mean I don't have to install phpPgAdmin, PHP and Apache into Cygwin? I can install them on Windows and phpPgAdmin can 'talk' or 'communicate' some how to PostgreSQL in Cygwin??? If that's true, that could be the best news I've heard in weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess my next question is, how do I get phpPgAdmin to communicate to PostgreSQL in Cygwin?

If this is all true I swear I will LICK THE PATH THAT YOU WALK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan