Re: OSCON Cds

From: "Heather Carle" <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "pgsql-advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSCON Cds
Date: 2004-08-09 17:14:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Josh- the CDs produced for OSCON are Afilias' property. I believe you
have been in contact with Jan on this issue. These CDs are to be shipped
back to Afilias' USA office. If you need the address or a FedEx number for
shipping please let me know.

We would appreciate receiving them back as soon as possible.

Any future needs for copies of the CD with Slony should come to Jan and can
be sent out from Afilias.

Perhaps Gavin would make the files that we used to produce the CD available
as well for those who wish to burn their own?

Kind regards,
Heather
--
Heather D. Carle