German press (was: Draft #6: Semi-Final)

From: "Heather Carle" <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: German press (was: Draft #6: Semi-Final)
Date: 2003-08-19 16:01:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

We are starting with a new press resource in Germany in September and may be
able to help out on pitching this release by using Afilias' implementation
story as a hook.

If you all would like us to do this, please let me know. I would also need
to know who the appropriate spokesperson for PostgreSQL would be for follow
up.

Anastasios - if you could send me a copy of the German press list, I can
make sure to pass it along to our new agency to use.

Best,
Heather
--
Heather D. Carle