Re: Draft #7: yet more dramatic changes

From: "Heather Carle" <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Sean Chittenden" <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Draft #7: yet more dramatic changes
Date: 2003-08-20 14:49:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Yes. You want to target your dateline to the media you are going after. If
this was to be an event of some sort, you would dateline the city to be the
place where the action was occurring. However, since there is no "action"
per se here, using a dateline where there are media to pick up on it is
fine. Really this is only an issue when you are sending releases over the
wire anyway ...

Best,
Heather