Any tools to compare db's

From: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)sermonaudio(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Any tools to compare db's
Date: 2004-12-20 17:22:30
Lists: pgsql-admin
Does anyone know of any good tools that will compare 2 db's and generate a complete listing of any object differences?  I need both the tables, views, functions, etc. as well as the object permissions.

I have tried EMS's PostgreSQL DB Compare, but it does not provide the permission comparison.  Looking for any other tools out there.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Helena LourencoDate: 2004-12-20 17:23:02