I Need a Help on a language problem

From: "Mincho" <mincho77(at)softhome(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I Need a Help on a language problem
Date: 2001-01-16 22:15:08
Lists: pgsql-ports
I'm from Colombia S.A, here we speak spanish, I need to insert
data in an information system that works with postgresql,
the problem is that when I need to inserta a word like niño
or canción postgres put ni?o instead of niño or canci?n instead of
canción, I need to know hoy can I put spanish words without having
this kind of problems.

Thanks
Mauricio O.

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Stephan RichterDate: 2001-01-17 00:46:59