Connection problem

From: "sandrine wamy wapet" <wamywas(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection problem
Date: 2004-01-26 14:39:35
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi everybody,

I'm using Postgresql 7.2 release and the JDK 1.4.1. I think I must use the
pg72jdbc2.jar.
However, I have a problem when I try to connect the database. When running
my code, I have "NoClassDefFoundError" generated by the method forName.
I verify my classpath contains the path to the driver
(/opt/java/jre/lib/pg72jdbc2.jar).

If somebody can help me...

Thanks
sww