Restore Problem

From: "Monica Robustelli" <monica_robustelli(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restore Problem
Date: 2003-10-20 15:06:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all.....

I've a problem with a database restoring.
I've executed the dump command from a Linux 6.8 Red Hat version, Postgres
7.1: this file executes a corrected restore under itself.
If I transfer the backup file to another Linux machine, Red Hat 9, Postgres
7.3, I'v some problem during the database restoring. The error is:

ERROR: copy: line 13, CopyReadAttribute: end of record marker corrupted
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection

The backup file is in the original format, no updating has been applied!

Thank in advanced...

Monica

Filtri antispamming e antivirus per la tua casella di posta
http://www.msn.it/msn/hotmail