RE: Web hosting and PostgreSQL?

From: "Nikolay Mijaylov" <nmmm(at)nmmm(dot)nu>
To: "Thomas" <englim(at)pc(dot)jaring(dot)my>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Web hosting and PostgreSQL?
Date: 2000-06-03 23:01:39
Lists: pgsql-admin
Yes I have hosting companuy
we are located in USA (the server)
you may chek it on hy
http://photonhost.com/
the web page is not ready yet, so is the control panel (www admin)
we support unlimited subdomainds (wuithout charge)(in web page this is
writed with chage, but we shall fix it)
price s with db are 12$ and more.
support is excelent.
system is linux. u;ll have full shell access (telnet/ssh)
read it for more.
you have unlimited aliases, but for now we will setup them for you....
checkkk
the page for more. it is under constructilon but tehe server is working
great.
currently we host about 40 companies.

u may pay wit check or bank order , no CC still
contact me for more
sorry for bad english, i am on linux console and i hawe no bacjk spavce)

Nikolay