Re: Windows client?

From: "Mark A(dot) Taff" <mark(at)libertycreek(dot)net>
To: "Laurette Cisneros" <laurette(at)nextbus(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows client?
Date: 2002-02-12 19:04:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc
If you want a nice admin interface, I recommend pgAdmin2 I have used pgAdim2 for several months now,
and helped test the current stable release.  It is a stable piece of

If you are looking for something for end-users, you can use MS-Access as a
client to a PostgreSQL server, by linking tables (this can be done with VBA

Mark Taff