Quick vote ... Tuesday the 17th vs. Wednesday the 25th

From: "Ken Leong" <kleong(at)qwest(dot)net>
To: "SF Postgres" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Quick vote ... Tuesday the 17th vs. Wednesday the 25th
Date: 2003-05-27 19:34:50
Lists: sfpug
Hi, Josh,

Either day is fine with me, too.

// Ken

                    Josh Berkus
                    <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c       To:     SF Postgres
<sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
                    om>                    cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     [sfpug] Quick vote
... Tuesday the 17th vs. Wednesday the 25th
                    sfpug-owner(at)post
                    gresql.org

                    05/23/2003 01:26
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to josh

Folks,

Wanted to poll people again, because it's hard to decide:

Tuesday the 17th is a very good day for our two presenters (me & Elein).
However, a couple of other people can't make it that day at all.

Wednesday the 25th is a less good day for me & Elein, but it looks like
everyone can make it on that day according to current plans.

Elein, how inconvenient is the 17th?

Feedback, anyone else?

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology             josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
    and data management solutions         (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses              fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.         San Francisco

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster