Re: HEY! Response REQUIRED for Wednesday -- Especially from

From: "Ken Leong" <kleong(at)qwest(dot)net>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HEY! Response REQUIRED for Wednesday -- Especially from
Date: 2003-06-24 06:12:55
Lists: sfpug

Hi, Folks,

I sent David an email, indicating that I may make it. But the project
integration looks good, so I WILL make it.

I'll be driving from my office in north San Jose to Oakland at 5:30 PM. If
any of you needs a ride, I'll be happy to pick you up if you are not too far
off the route. E-mail me before Wednesday 7:00 AM. Thanks.

See you Wednesday!

// Ken