Re: Can't install pltcl

From: "Steve - DND" <postgres(at)digitalnothing(dot)com>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "postgres-win32" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't install pltcl
Date: 2005-04-12 08:33:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

> Did you run depends logged in as yourself or as the postgres user?
> (runas may be enough there) Could be different environments and/or
> permissions.

I originally ran it logged in as myself, but even when I used runas with the
postgres user everything checked out. I opened up a command line to verify
that c:\tcl\bin is in the path, and it is. While looking at that though, I
noticed the path had c:\program files\postgresql\8.0\bin, but no path entry
for lib/, is that correct?

Steve