upgrade pgaccess v0.96 to v0.98 fatal error: attribute querytables not found

From: "Chris Haas" <haasjc(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: upgrade pgaccess v0.96 to v0.98 fatal error: attribute querytables not found
Date: 2000-09-18 20:17:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I tried to gain access via pgaccess version 0.98 to an already existing db
which got designed with pgaccess version 0.96. With pgaccess v0.98 (also
with v0.98.5) I get the following message:
fatal error - attribute querytables not found
whereelse with pgaccess v0.96 there is no problem at all!!
how comes that???

Thanks for getting help - Chris
PS I dumped out the db (via pgdump) from postgres 6.4 from SUSE6.2
distribution and put it back (via pgsql) to postgres (v?) from SUSE7.