upgrade pgaccess v0.96 to v0.98 fatal error: attribute querytables not found

From: "Chris Haas" <haasjc(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: upgrade pgaccess v0.96 to v0.98 fatal error: attribute querytables not found
Date: 2000-09-21 16:01:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
the error appears when I try to open the database with pgaccess v0.98
(after clicking on the 'open' button of the form for db-name,-username...).

window with error-message like: 'fatal error upgrading pgaccess table
pga_queries:error: attribute 'querytables' not found' status
pgres_fatal_error
after pressing 'ok' the window closes and the db is not accessed '(pgaccess
is still running).

Left everything unchanged except the change of pgaccess-packages the same
database can be accessed via pgaccess v0.96!

All Packages (Tcl 8.3.1, TclX 8.2.0, Tk 8.3.1, pgaccess 0.98.5, postgres
7.0.2, etc) including install-procedures are those from Suse Linux 7.0
professional (from CD-distributution).

thank you for giving a hand - chris