How do I port data into Postgres from other RDBMSs

From: "kumar iyer" <skumariyer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How do I port data into Postgres from other RDBMSs
Date: 2000-07-29 05:10:28
Lists: pgsql-admin
        My name is Sreekumar.G.Iyer and I'm working as a software engineer
with Wellspring Networks Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India.

        My question regarding postgresql is as follows :
        How do I populate my tables in postgresql with data stored in tables
on other RDBMSs viz. Oracle or MS-Access.

        I would be very grateful if someone could help me with my problem.

        Thanking you.

Sreekumar Iyer