From: "Luz Lopez" <viaris(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Security
Date: 2000-11-07 18:17:14
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I have a Database and my interface with PHP, but I have problems,
I can connect to a  Data Base using PHP without using login and password.
If I have an user with restricted privileges, how can I force this user to
access with login and password, via WEB?

I use pg_connect("host=localhost port=5432 user=wwwuser password=XXX
dbname=YYY"); but if I use _connect("host=localhost port=5432 dbname=YYY");
the program connect without problems a the Database, I believe that I have
serius problme of security.

I need your Help....

Thanks in advanced,

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jeff MacDonaldDate: 2000-11-07 18:23:34