Re: implicit rollback?

From: "Mohlomi Moloi" <mmoloi(at)khulisa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu
Subject: Re: implicit rollback?
Date: 2009-06-17 13:51:14
Lists: pgsql-novice
I think you must explicitly issue a "ROLLBACK" command, reason being I
once created multiple exports to different tables for one form on to
postgres DB and I noticed when I had technical glitch prior ALL exports
being executed some of my records would be missing in my other tables
whilst other tables would populated.