From: "Mohlomi Moloi" <mmoloi(at)khulisa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2009-06-02 07:46:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Guys,

I have never done, not even sure how Database MetaData look like!
I am expected to compile a DatabaseMetaData. I have created a database
with 5 tables that is in 1NF so as to permit data to be queried and
manipulated.
Can anyone help?

Mohlomi Moloi

The material transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
information. Any retransmission, dissemination, other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions
business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.